Notice to Our Valued Real Estate Partners and their Home Buying Clients
While House Call North Shore’s professional home inspectors will continue to help our clients with their pre-purchase home inspections, we have implemented some new procedures in order to comply with the latest CDC guidelines. We have implemented these policies to protect the health of our home buying and selling clients, our real estate agents, our inspectors and the families of everyone involved. We apologize for any inconvenience that these new policies may cause, but the health and safety of everyone must take precedence over all other concerns at this time.
Until further notice, the following procedures must be followed during the home inspection process:
- The real estate agent will provide access to the property for the inspector and will wait in their vehicle for the inspector to complete the on-site portion of the home inspection.
- No one will be allowed to accompany the home inspector during the inspection process.
- The client is welcome to arrive at the end of the inspection and, observing the CDC recommended social distancing guidelines of 6 feet of space between individuals, the inspector will go over their findings at this time.
- If the home is occupied, the occupants must vacate the premises during the inspection process.
- Inspections will not be performed on occupied homes if the current occupant(s) are either confirmed or suspected of COVID-19 infection.
- The completed home inspection report will be emailed to the client and their real estate agent. The majority of inspection reports are delivered by the end of the day of inspection.
House Call North Shore’s professional home inspectors will continue to provide the same thorough and in-depth home and termite inspections that you’ve come to expect. Thank you for your patience and understanding during these trying times.
We wish you and your family continued health and look forward to the day when our lives return to normal.
Louisiana Licensed Home Inspector #11117
Louisiana Certified Pest Control Technician #174952
Louisiana Licensed Home Inspector #10800
Louisiana Certified Pest Control Technician #139800
Joseph Cook Jr
Louisiana Licensed Home Inspector #10206
Mississippi Licensed Home Inspector #0485
Louisiana Licensed Pest Control Operator #15518